Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving situation. We realize frequent communication is needed now more than ever as we navigate this global issue together. This page will serve as a consistent, streamlined way for us to continually provide you updates.
Last Updated: April 16, 2020
Message from DFS’s President
Read the letter from DFS’s President, Fred Collins to learn how we are responding to this global pandemic.
We realize province and local policies are being issued and changing by the day. To make sure your order isn’t delayed, please ship purchases to an address where someone is available to sign off on delivery, instead of shipping to a business address that might experience a temporary closure. Please contact us if you have specific questions on your order status.
Update – Change in Operating Hours for DFS Customer Care Centre
To better support our employees and serve our customers, we have adjusted our call centre hours of operation to 8:30 – 5:00 eastern time. You can place orders 24/7 at DFSonline.ca or send us an email at printing@DFSbusiness.com. We will return to our normal hours of operation as soon as we are able.
Access Account Information
Registering for an online account is an easy way to access your account information in real-time. Your online account allows you to:
- Signup for electronic billing (eBilling)
- Fast quotes and easy reordering
- Track UPS shipment orders
- Print invoices
- Beware: Six COVID-19 Scams
- Canadian banks to hand out interest-free loans to small businesses
- The Government of Canada has taken significant and decisive action to help Canadians facing hardship as a result of COVID-19. You can find information at: